Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Gen Conf Weekend

We had an exciting General Conference weekend, Mike participated in his semi-annual golf tournament on Saturday and attended the men's session that night. That left me an entire day to myself. You would think "hmm, how can I pamper myself", I know, clean the house, finish projects (window molding, curtains, install brackets for handivac, paint toe molding), wash and fold 5 loads of laundry, grocery shop ... don't be jealous, yes, I am a partier!

On Sunday, we had several friends and their famlies over for a big breakfast and to watch conference on BYU TV via the laptop hooked up to the TV. Yes, motab in surround sound, we are so cool!

Let's be real, with 6 kids running around and women together in one room, we didn't really hear much. So yes, we had a good time.

4 Comments:

Blogger jlk said...

I'm so offended...I paid attention! Even with my stitching, I paid attention.

We had a blast. Thanks for hosting again :)

11:04 AM  
Blogger jlk said...

Oh, and now you're linked. Whiner.

11:32 AM  
Blogger jlk said...

Oh, and now you're linked. Whiner.

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't remember Conference but I do remember the waffles!! Good times, good times.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home