Tuesday, February 20, 2007

6 Weird Things About Me ...

My sister tagged me and so I have now committed to identify 6 weird things about myself ...

1. I enjoy doing crafts ... I don't like them anywhere in my home, but I enjoy making them, sewing, etc.

2. I am an orginizational freak ... all of my cupboards have the labels facing forward and organized in groups, my towels are aligned by the fold and in rainbow color order (and all other size towels of the same color must be in the exact same order), all of my clothes are color coordinated and the sleeves pulled out to align with each other, my shoes are organized on a shoe rack by type and color and all facing forward ...

3. I hate to be bothered first thing in the morning ... I usually need about 2 hours of alone time to wake up and get my bearings.

4. I like snakes and lizards, but cannot be in a room with a spider.

5. The last book I read was in 11th grade (about 13 years ago) it was Lord of the Flies, which I loved, but could not understand how someone could sit for so long simply reading a book. About two years ago my BFF challenged me to read a book, and since I have read over 30 books and have joined a book club. I now LOVE reading.

6. I have a tattoo ...

2 Comments:

Blogger jlk said...

The tatoo would be weirder if it was of your bff...

3:42 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

you are so cute! i am glad someone else has the same organized weirdness i have [i meant to put that one on mine].

love ya

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home