Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June

Following the Pokomoke Triathlon, a few of us did another Sprint Triathlon in Rocky Gap Maryland. It's more of a fun one up in the "mountains" of Maryland. Mike joined us on this one. It's always fun to have him running it too. My friend Rebecca come in 3rd in her division!
Unfortunately, we have no pictures since we were all doing the race.
----

A couple of weeks later several of my friends and I ran the Baltimore 10 miler. We had our Pasta Party the night before as our calorie builder, but this time, Mike made homemade pasta with homemade sauce for us. Yummy! Later that night, or should I say morning, Dave and Beth came in from Boston to Beth to run with us. It's always that much more fun when they come!

It turned out to be an awesome day: 80 degree, rain and thunder/lighting. It actually is me preferred running climate.

The Start of the race, just before the rain started :)



Jim, Brenda, Rebecca, Dave, Maddie ---- Brenda, Harris, Rebeca, Dave, Maddie





Mike and I (yes, Mike ran it too) ---- Becky and Rich

Becky, me, Beth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home