Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cozumel, Mexico

I am finally updating my blog with our pictures of our fantastic trip to Cozumel, Mexico with our dear friends Dan and Michelle. We were both celebrating our 15 year anniversary. Oooa, Oooa!

We had a great time visiting the Mayan ruins, snorkeling, parachuting, jet skiing, swimming with dolphins, riding a chicken shuttle :), and traveling around in our desired Jeep!

By the way, the iguanas are like moles - they are everywhere!

Thanks guys for a great vacation!!!














7 Comments:

Blogger jlk said...

Okay, that is the best creepy smile in Mike's last picture! It looks like you guys had a fabulous time. You're just lucky those dolphins didn't turn on you.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

you guys are so cute!!! i loved the pictures, i only wish we were able to go with you:)

9:22 AM  
Blogger Emily Snow said...

Oh it looks just beautiful there! And like it was so much fun! Jealous...

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I was going to fall over when I saw the Oooa Oooa!!
It has been so hard adjusting to serving myself and family!! I am ready to go back:)
We loved hanging out with you guys. It was a wonderful way to celebrate our
15th.
Where will be go for our 20th?!!!!
love ya tons
Michelle

9:40 AM  
Blogger Courageous said...

what? when did you go to Mexico? I have always wanted to swim with dolphins. It looks like it was a ton of fun. Glad you guys could take a great trip together.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, that was supposed to say Where will we go...not be go!!!
and see why I hate pictures!!!
:)

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time. Why didn't you invite me!!!!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home