Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tag - You're it!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2. Real tree or Artificial? Got tired of cleaning needle and setting up lights - so now it's fake and I love it!
3. When do you put up the tree? First week of December.
4. Do you like eggnog? Um, no thank you.
5. Favorite gift received as a child? My Friend Becky doll.
6. Hardest person to buy for? My Mom - too many things I would love to get her.
7. Easiest person to buy for? Mike
8. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes - Thank you Grandma King.
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? I'm too lazy to do either
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Where do I begin ...
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf
12. When do you start shopping? November
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? As a white elephant gift, yes.
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I love to make Christmas cookies - my chocolate buttons and brownie biscotti
15. Lights on the tree? Only white
16. Favorite Christmas song? What Child is This
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Both
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? When we are with family, one on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas morning.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Running from one house to the next, to the next, to the next ... that's why it's nice to stay home sometimes.
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red, Gold, Burgundy, Green
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Stuffing!
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? New pedals and shoes for my tri bike.
25. Who do I tag? Emily, Debbie, Kathy, Libby, Sue, Beth

2 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

#24 should say "to see and hang out with my baby sister. she rocks and i love her so much!"

lol!!

love ya!!!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Emily Snow said...

Dude...this was so one month ago...

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home