Friday, June 01, 2007

Spring Cleaning - WHY!!!

Spring Cleaning, I HATE IT. But I am one of those people whose sees all the dirt, grime and imperfections in my home constantly and it drives me batty. I also have 2 dogs and 2 cats so the potential of hair and dirt build up only becomes greater.

Since I have been home, I have started my spring cleaning. In the past 6 weeks I have finally completed the 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and hallway upstairs as well as the stairwell. I spent about 4 hours a day 3 to 4 days a week doing this work. Why you say this is taking me so long ... well, in all fairness I lost a little more than a week due to my ankle, but still ...

The truth is, as my friends say, I am a psycho. Not only do I clean, but I wash the baseboards, clean the windows and sills, remove the furniture, repaint, recaulk, etc. In addition, I painted two of the rooms and we decided to put up crown molding. I am finally to the first floor and I am running out of steam and desire.

Why am I doing this? I'm only going to have to start all over once I finish. Ugh, save me ... ooh, I have a salon gift certificate, I see rejuvenation ahead!!!

So you all ask, 'what have you been up to', well, there's the excitement in my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

ha ha, when you come here you can do mine (fall cleaning).

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home