Sunday, June 15, 2008

Rocky Gap Triathlon


(Harris, Rebecca, David, Maddie, Mike, Rebeccah, Brenda, Kyle)


So Mike did his first Triathlon Saturday and did a GREAT job!

This was a perfect triathlon for a first timer as it was a bit shorter than a sprint - it was a 1/4 mile swim, 8 mile bike ride and 3.1 mile run - and very hilly!

The weather was perfect, the water was 70-75 degrees and the course was awesome. Mike never gave up, he biked and ran the entire time!

Harris giving Mike a helpful hand (aren't they cute)


Is it just me, or is this girl barefoot?!

(My number was falling off so I had to tuck it in - I know, looks pretty doesn't it.)

Women started 5 minutes after the men - so I'm pretty pleased with my time.

We've already signed up for our next one (July and September ones).

8 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

you guys are awesome! way to go on your time beck and good job mike for doing your first triathlon.

you guys look so good!

love and miss ya!

6:07 PM  
Blogger jlk said...

Woo hoo! Way to go, my friends! You are awesome.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Emily Snow said...

You both look great!

I think it's so cool that you ran this together!

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job!
- Susan

8:09 AM  
Blogger The Morey Family from Rochester said...

You guys are amazing! I swear, I feel I can barely get out of the house, and there you are finishing triathlons.

Good job!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Jake and Libby: said...

ROCK ON!!!!!
LOVE YOU!

11:42 PM  
Blogger Courageous said...

Wow! Way to go you guys! You make a great couple training together.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats again!! You guys are great.
mlk
p.s. now I am curious as to what comment was deleted!! :)
mlk

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home