Friday, March 21, 2008

Michael vs. Rebeccah

1. Who eats more? Michael

2. Who said "I Love You" First? Ha, ha, ha - Mike

3. How long have you been together? 16 yrs. in July

4. Who sings better? Um ... me, and that's not saying much. Mike is the only person I am aware of that has been booed off 3 times from Rock Band on Easy.

5. Who's older? I am, by 3 1/2 years. Mike loves to rub that in.

6. Who's smarter? Well, Mike does have his MBA, but according to our IQ tests, I am one point higher. And yes, I do rub that in.

7. Whose temper is worse? Mine - I am very Scorpion.

8. Who does the laundry? I do.

9. Who does the dishes? I do.

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Mike sleeps on whatever side is closer to the door. Call it chivalry, call it a quick escape.

11. Who's hair is longer? Seriously.

12. Do you have pets? 2 dogs and 2 cats.

13. Who cooks dinner? Michael - sometimes if I'm feeling Betty Crockerish, I will. But he's a much better cook!

14. Who drives when you are together? Michael

15. Who pays when you go out to dinner? Michael pays, but it's the same account.

16. Who is the most stubborn? Ha, ha, ha, ha - do you even know me!!!

17. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? See #16

18. Who named your pet? We both did - except for the cats, my sister did.

19. Who kissed who first? Ah, memories ... ME

20. Who asked who out? I don't remember, we just kept hanging out - and Mike kept leaving things in my car. Nice strategy!

21. Who's more sensitive? Ah, me

22. Who has more friends? I think we have about the same. Unless it's golf season, Mike will have more.

23. Who wears the pants in the relationship? As any good man does, he let's me think I do ... to make him happy, I allow this charade - but really, he does.

24. Who's more sexy? I plead the 5th.

25. Who sleeps naked? Do you really think I am going to answer this?

26. Who's the better cook? Michael!!! I am a better baker, but he can whip up anything.

27. Who has more money? Me, I mean I am retired working part-time in a shoe store.

28. Who has more tattoos? Um ...

29. Who eats more sweets? I'm sorry, who is the more sensative?

30. Who is closer to their family? I am.

31. Who has the older car? Me as well.

32. Who has bigger dreams? We pretty much have the same dreams. I know - awe ...

33. Who cries more? Again, see #21.

4 Comments:

Blogger jlk said...

#25 -- Naked Friday. hee hee hee

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was too much fun to read!!
mlk

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aah...this is going to sound cheesy, but I loved reading that!

Miss you!

Happy Easter!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Jake and Libby: said...

That WAS really fun! I'm glad you did that!

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home