Sunday, February 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I am to answer the questions below and then tag others:

What I was doing 10 years ago? Michael and I moved to Maryland.

5 Things on my "to-do" list today: Um, work on my puzzle? It's Sunday, so not much.

3 of my bad habits:
1 - Wearing my sweatpants everyday - I have found I love UnderArmour (or as Mike calls them, my uniform now that I don't work),
2 - not updating my blog, and
3 - returning phone calls.

Places I've Lived: New York, Idaho, Germany, Nevada, Maryland.

Things most people don't know about me: That's a hard one, I am "what you see is what you get" at least that's what I've been told, I don't put on pretenses. Maybe that I have a tatoo, my ear is peirced 3 times, and I love Barry Manilow.

But, because I love my friends so, I will not burden them with a tag, only if they wish to copy and create this for thier site.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You have lived in MD for 10 years! I guess we lived there for 7 so that makes sense...

Ten years ago...I hadn't even had my first "official" date with James. That was right after Valentine's Day!

1:49 AM  
Blogger Jake and Libby: said...

YEAH BEC! I can't WAIT to see you next week!!!

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barry huh....would have never guessed.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home