Thursday, January 03, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! We had a wonderful year and holiday and are looking forward to the opportunities of the new year.

A couple of my New Year's resolutions are to run a marathon and do an Olympic triathlon ... ugh ... what is wrong with me!!! I am also trying to get Mike to do a sprint triathlon with me, cross your fingers.

Here are a few pictures of our holiday trip to New York. We spent Christmas Eve at Mike's mother's home ...

We then spent Christmas Day with my family, visited with Mike's Dad and family the remainder of the week and had a wonderful time!!!

Oh, and for those you who have visited New York with us, we did 2 trips to Nick Tahoe's and to our wonderful surprise, they now sell their special sauce in jars ... so of course we had to buy some!

For New Year's we decided to throw a last minute party instead of heading out to others. A few friends were not able to make it due to illness or other commitments but that's what you get for planning something last minute.

Debbie, as you can see, Michael is very much enjoying his Guitar Hero !

Some of our friends brought over Rock Band ...

Thank you all for a wonderful year and great friendships!


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 2008 to you! I love all the pictures!

4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, thankfully my bright orange was toned down!! We love you guys. Thanks for letting us begin our new year with you!!
love you tons
mlk

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s.
You are one of the best friends anyone can have. I just want you to know that I love you tons. I really am glad we started the New Year together. Here's to trips to the Outlets together. I need a Coach bag something awful:)
love ya
mlk

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like a lot of fun Beck! Happy New Year!!!
Love, Kathy

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey--just checking in--I read your comment on my blog about the Christmas decorations. Mine are still up. I am hoping to take them down sometime this week. I don't know where the time has gone! Miss you tons!

2:48 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

oh good, i am glad liked his gift:)

happy new year girl, i love you!

3:08 AM  
Blogger Jake and Libby: said...

WOW you guys look GREAT! I'm glad to see more picture's on the blog! It's nice to see the babies, thanks for adding them too!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Jake and Libby: said...

Uh you look so good I keep checking your blog for more pictures!

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home