Sunday, September 28, 2008

Chesapeake Eco-Tri

Mike and I had a great time doing the Eco-Tri last weekend - we completed it in 1:45. We would have done better on our times but we decided to stay together.

Mike totally outpaced me on the bike and the kayak, but I would have out ran him on the run. But the real goal was just to have fun together! And that we did! It was a perfect day on the Bay - we also ran into some local Detectives at the race that I know through the store and Mike was quite proud that he beat them ... by atleast 10 minutes! Funny man he is ...


5 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

you guys rock!!! guess what? i found a running group and i am running with them tomorrow morning. wish me luck! love ya and i am so proud of you!

11:30 PM  
Blogger jlk said...

It looks like you guys had a great time!

10:40 AM  
Blogger The Morey Family from Rochester said...

Awesome job guys! You look great. I'll see you in a couple of weeks. Yikes!!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Courageous said...

Way to go! It looks like fun. Good luck on the 11th. Love ya.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Emily Snow said...

You guys are awesome and you both look awesome!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home