Friday, June 01, 2007

Dave's Visit to Iraq

My brother is the archive for family pictures. He has done an awesome job of getting all of our family pictures (and I mean all - negatives and scans included) organized on his computer for genealogical purposes. But we still cannot resist teasing him about his obsessive picture taking ... now I'm not talking about the number of pictures he takes, I'm talking about the way the takes them.

As he is always getting on me about not putting enough photos on my site ... I thought I would dedicate this post to him (compliments of Michael).





We love you Dave !!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY LOVE IT GUYS!!!
-Lib

2:44 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

that is awesome!

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your post. When all is said and done we all love Dave's pix.
-Kath

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home