Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Triathlon Results

Well, we did it!



I actually did better than anticipated, 2 hours and 10 minutes. For me first marathon, I thought that was pretty good.







If you look closely, I am between the 4th and 5th person standing - I am in the water.

I completed the 1/2 mile swim in 16 minutes 3 seconds.











The 14.2 mile bike ride, I completed in 57 minutes 22 seconds.

Unfortunately, the run is where I pooped out. But with the loss of 3 weeks of running training due to my ankle, I'm just pleased I finished it, 51 minute 47 seconds!















Would I do it again, if you would have asked me that on the Saturday of the race, NO!!!

But Sunday morning I woke up thinking about what I could do better next time. So yes, I am going to try to do another next Spring!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME Bec!! I'm so glad you are doing this stuff and to see the pics!
-Libby

10:11 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

you rock! now we need to plan one in sept, ha ha.

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats GREAT! You Rock.
- Susan

9:26 AM  
Blogger Courageous said...

That's awesome Becky! Great job. I have a lot of friends who have totally gotten into triathlons. I'm glad you did it.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home