Thursday, June 21, 2007

14 Years - Happy Anniversary

This past weekend, Michael and I celebrated our 14th anniversary! We reflected back on when we first met 15 years ago, how we clicked instantly, how neither of us was in a position to get into a relationship nor did we want to, how we decided to just be friends, but how it was too late because we had already fallen in love.

We usually go away on an adventure on our anniversary weekends, but this year we decided to be low key. We enjoyed a quiet weekend at home and went kayaking on Monday. Now, I would have wonderful pictures of it for you, but alas, a kayaking trip is never complete without Michael tipping his kayak and falling in the water. Even though we did recover the camera ... were not sure if it works yet though. But we had a lot of fun!

What are the things that I love most about Michael ... he has an infectious laugh and a great smile. He is a wonderful husband and my best friend. Everyday he strives to be a better person. He is my greatest support and my greatest strength. I am only a better person because of him, his love, and honor.

Thank you sweetheart, for all that you do and all that you are! I love you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

happy anniversay!

i am still waiting for a picture of your hair, chair and patio. come on girl get that camera working:)

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should post one of your many wedding pictures : )

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home